To set up your gas account, please contact ALAGASCO through the link or at 1-800-245-2244.

Utility Information


You must register your mobile home with Lee County. Take your Bill of Sale to the Lee County Courthouse in Opelika at 215 S. 9th Street or the Auburn satellite office on Mall Parkway across from the Colonial University Mall, to pay the registration fees and sales tax. If you have any questions you can call 334-737-3632.

registration of mobile home:

rental information

Water is available at your lot. Please follow the link below to set up your account with the City of Auburn. A back flow preventer is required on your water line. All water lines must also be protected.  

stonegate information

To set up your account, please contact Alabama Power Co. through the link or at 1-800-245-2244. Please note all electrical hook-ups on mobile homes must meet the City requirements. 

buyer information

TV and Internet access are available at through Charter Communications. For activation please call 1-888-428-2427 or visit the local office located behind the mall on Mall Blvd.

tv & internet